Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Delicious and perfectly spiced!
Now that the leaves have started turning and the air is a little crisp – pumpkin, apple and spice has made it’s way back into my kitchen!
These pancakes are a breakfast favorite in our house during the fall season. They are so easy to make and even eat on the go. This recipe makes a lot so I always freeze a bunch and pull out as needed. They come in handy when the kids needs something to eat on the way to daycare – minimal mess and nutrient dense!
1 1/2 cup vanilla oat milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 1/2 cups oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. In a blender, mix together milk, eggs, banana, pumpkin puree, cottage cheese, oats, vanilla, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Blend on high until everything is incorporated
2. Using a nonstick griddle, heat to 325 degrees
3. Once griddle is hot, scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle. Using the bottom of the scoop, swirl the pancake mix so it’s evenly distributed – this will help with even cooking
4. Flip the pancakes once bubbles start appearing and popping. Cook on the other side 2-3 minutes until nice and browned
5. Serve with a generous drizzle of maple syrup, peanut butter or a dollop of whipping cream!
Honey Orange Hemp Muffins
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!