Chocolate S’more Crescent Rolls
So easy and so yum. The twins helped makes these – and also helped eat half of them!
The next best thing to those delicious over the fire marshmallowy s’mores!
The crescent rolls are so soft, fluffy and buttery – added with the sweet chocolate and gooey marshmallow. Simply delcious!
This is one of those fun family recipes everyone can get involved – messes are encouraged!
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls (pilsbury)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 2-3 chocolate bars, shaved (Have some fun with this! I’ve used Toblerone, Aero, Kitkat!)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips for melting
- 1 tsp coconut oil
1. Being by preheating your oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the chocolate bars. Cutting into small pieces with a knife would also work.
3. Separate the crescent rolls and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate shavings. Rolls up each crescent, starting at the large side, making sure to keep all of the delicious bits tucked inside!
4. Bake for 12-14 mins or until lightly browned.
5. While rolls are cooling, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave. Drizzle over rolls – let cool and enjoy!
Honey Orange Hemp Muffins
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!