Whipped Rosemary Feta with Baked Lemon Olives
Alright team, we are on the home stretch to Christmas! If you have a few more folks to entertain, be sure to add this AMAZING appetizer to your spread!
This dip is great served with pita chips, crackers, naan bread, chopped veggies or a crunchy crostini. A perfect addition to any appetizer menu – just make sure to purchase pitted olives so you can enjoy every bite without extra work!
- 1 heaping cup (approximately) of feta
- 2 tbsp sour cream (or greek yogurt)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- handful of fresh rosemary – start with 1 tbsp (ish!), give it a taste and add more as needed
- generous amount of sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups mixed olives. I prefer kalamata and castelvetrano
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon cut into quarters
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sprinkle in approx 1-2 tbsp fresh thyme
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and have a baking dish ready to go.
2. Combine olives, tomatoes, lemon, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper. Place into oven and cook for 25-30 minutes – stirring at the halfway mark.
3. While olives are baking, make your whipped feta. Using a food processor, add in the feta, sour cream (or greek yogurt), honey, rosemary, salt and pepper. Blend on high for 2 minutes.
4. Spread feta mixture onto a platter and top with the warm olive bake, fresh out of the oven!
5. Enjoy with crackers, baguette or chopped veggies!
Honey Orange Hemp Muffins
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!