These easy confetti cookies are loaded with colourful sprinkles and delicious white chocolate chips making them the perfect festive cookie! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and are totally customizable for any occasion!
- 1 box Betty Crocker Confetti Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Frosting (can use store bough like Betty Crocker Whipped Buttercream or use this frosting recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, combine confetti cake mix, eggs, and oil – mix with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until combined. The dough will be thick and sticky.
- Stir in chocolate chips and sprinkles with a spatula. Let dough chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour before baking.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- One dough has chilled, use a cookie scoop to form a ball of dough and place in baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. Cookies will still look raw, but trust me they are cooked perfectly!
- Let cool on pan for 5-7 minutes before transferring to a counter top to continue cooling.
- Add frosting and top with extra colourful sprinkles
Frosting is totally optional but absolutely delicious!