Another easy one to add to your baking list!
Another easy one to add to your baking list! So easy – this would be a great one to do with your kiddos.
– Premium plus salted crackers
– Brown sugar
– Vanilla extract
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Line casserole dish with parchment. If possible try and cut the parchment down so it fits nicely (helps keep the crackers in place). Spray parchment with pam
– Line dish with premium plus salted crackers. It’s okay if they overlap slightly
On medium heat, melt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
** bring to a boil for 3 mins
– Remove from heat and whisk in 1 tsp vanilla extract. Pour mixture directly over crackers
– Bake for 5 mins
As you take your baking dish out of the oven, press crackers back into place. Sprinkle with handfuls of chocolate chips. As the chips melt, use a spatula to spread them over the cracker mixture
So many different options for additional toppings
– Sea salt
– sliced almonds
– crushed pistachios
– smashed candy canes
– fun coloured sprinkles
Stick your pan into the freezer for an hour to set. Once frozen, pull out and let sit on your counter 5 mins or so. You can lift the whole bar out of the pan to cut it
Honey Orange Hemp Muffins
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!