Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
The most satisfying addition the your Christmas morning brunch!
One of my absolute favourite holiday traditions is monkey bread on Christmas morning. The interesting thing – half the time I mess it up! I don’t know what it is about the recipe I have, but it only works out maybe 50% of the time for me. Obviously I had to take on the task of creating my own!
This super easy, ooey gooey holiday staple will bring so much joy to your Christmas morning. The house smells AMAZING and everyone has something to nibble on while opening gifts! Takes 5 minutes to prep and 30 to bake!
- 2 packages of Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 11 x 8 inch casserole dish.
2. Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters and arrange them in your dish.
**If you are unable to find the cinnamon rolls, you can use Pillsbury biscuits. Still cut the biscuits into quarters but you will need to roll them through a cinnamon and sugar mixture!
3. Over medium heat, melt the butter. Once butter has melted add in the brown sugar and bring to a rolling bubble while constantly stirring. Let it bubble for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and cinnamon. You should have a nice creamy caramel sauce.
4. Pour the butter/brown sugar mixture over the dough and place in the oven uncovered.
5. Cook for 30-35 minutes or until the buns have turned golden brown and the caramel is bubbling!
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!