‘Everything’ Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Perfectly crisp on the outside, super juicy on the inside!
I’ve yet to meet a kiddo who doesn’t absolutely love chicken tenders! These family favourite, weekday bites, are super crunchy on the outside but nice and juicy on the inside.
One perk is that you get the deep fried texture without all the oil – and mess! 5 ingredients and 20 minutes to make, easy peasy.
These tenders are best served fresh out of the fryer, but they do transport well as leftovers for lunch the next day. So full of flavour and minimal mess.
- 2-3 chicken breasts, sliced into tender strips
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 3-4 tbsp ‘Everything’ seasoning
1. Start by organizing your ingredients –
- cut chicken breasts into 1 inch tender strips
- one bowl for flour
- one bowl for eggs, whisked
- one bowl for panko + everything seasoning, combine
2. Preheat the air fryer, 3 mins @ 390 degrees. Once the fryer has heated, give the bottom basket a thin layer of cooking spray.
3. Dip each chicken strip in the flour, followed by the egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs, ensuring the strip is fully coated.
4. Place the tenders in the basket, ensuring they do not overlap.
5. Cook the tenders for 10-12 mins @ 400 degrees, flipping the tenders halfway.
6. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce, honey garlic, ranch, hot sauce, honey mustard, bbq!
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!