These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate cake mix, eggs, and oil – mix with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until combined. The dough will be thick and sticky.
- Stir in peanut butter chips with a spatula. Let dough chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Once dough has chilled, use a cookie scoop to form a ball of dough and place on baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies will still look a little under cooked, but trust me – they are perfect!
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5-7 minutes before transferring to the counter top to continue cooling.
- Once cookies have firmed up, drizzle melted peanut butter over the top. Let dry and then place in an air tight container.
- Crumble the cookies over vanilla ice cream for an extra special dessert!
- Category: TREATS
Keywords: cookies, peanut butter, chocolate, peanut butter chocolate cookies, baking, cookie recipe