Lemon Herb Chicken
A few simple ingredients and so full of flavour!
You can’t have too many roasted chicken recipes! This one is so perfect as a quick weekday meal or a house full of guests –
Made from simple ingredients you likely have in the house – the flavours blend together so nicely. I always keep chicken thighs in the freezer for quick meals. They are an affordable protein option, cook quickly and are so tender and juicy!
- 6 chicken thighs (skin on)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (approx 1 lemon)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp paprika
1. Preheat over to 425 degrees and set rack to centre of the oven
2. In a small sauce pan add butter, lemon juice, garlic, water, parsley, rosemary, honey, chili flakes and paprika. Bring to a a simmer (medium heat) for 3-4 minutes
3. While butter mixture is simmering, heat skillet over medium high heat with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper on both sides
4. Once skillet is hot, sear chicken thighs, cooking 2-3 minutes each side. Transfer the seared chicken into a baking dish
5. Pour the lemon butter sauce over the chicken. Add in a few extra sprigs of rosemary and lemon slices for extra flavour!
6. Bake chicken for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked throughout. Periodically spoon the lemon butter sauce over the chicken to keep the flavour locked in
Honey Orange Hemp Muffins
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!
You have hit the mark. In it something is also idea good, agree with you.
This brilliant phrase is necessary just by the way
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites
I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always interesting
to read through articles from other writers and use a little something from other websites.
Very nice article. I definitely appreciate this site.