Peanut Butter Coconut Granola
Delicious nutty flavour with an added sweetness from the coconut. Deadly combo!
For some reason I have a hard time purchasing pre-made granola from the grocery store, maybe because it’s much pricier than if you make it yourself! Most of these ingredients you will have in your pantry. You can whip up a nice big batch that lasts for up to a month. This particular recipe has such a delicious nutty flavour with an added sweetness from the coconut. Deadly combo! Love adding the granola to a smoothie bowl, yogurt, over fruit or just to snack on its own
- 5 Cups Oats
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Cup Almonds (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Flaked Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Nibs
- 1/2 Cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla
– Preheat oven 325 degrees and line your baking sheet with parchment paper
– In a large bowl, mix together oats, pumpkin seeds, almonds, sea salt, flaked coconut, cocoa nibs and hemp
– In a separate bowl melt together coconut oil, peanut butter, honey and vanilla – whisk until smooth
– Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until combined
– Spread the granola onto the baking sheet – you may need to divide the mixture onto two sheets
– Bake for 30 mins – stirring halfway through. The granola should come out nice and toasted.
Store in airtight container and will last up to 1 month
Honey Orange Hemp Muffins
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!