Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares
Super classic Christmas staple!
Every Christmas season my family looks forward to this treat! They come together so easy, are kid friendly and a great way to kick off the holiday baking season!
Did you know peanut butter marshmallow squares (also known as confetti squares) originate in Canada? I had no idea these were a Canadian treat!
- 1 bag (300g) of peanut butter chips
- 1 bag (300g) of butterscotch chips
- 1 1/3 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 bag (250g) of coloured mini marshmallows
1. Line a casserole dish with parchment paper. I like to use a 16.5x 10.5 inch dish. If you decide to use a larger dish, the squares will be thinner, if you use a smaller dish, the squares will be thick!
2. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter. Melt for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat until mixture is completely melted and smooth.
3. Fold in the marshmallows until coated.
4. Pour peanut butter marshmallow mixture into the dish, spreading evenly.
5. Place in freeze for 1 hour. Remove from dish by pulling on the parchment paper. Cut into squares and enjoy!
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!