Strawberry Crumble Oat Bars
A soft and delicious end-of-summer treat!
1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper
2. Mix together oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, brown sugar until combined. Add in the vegetable oil and mix until the dry ingredients are coated
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the diced strawberries, vanilla extract and the cornstarch
4. Pour 2/3 of the oat mixture into the baking dish and spread evenly along the bottom. Lay the berries on top. I like to use the bottom of a cup to press the berries into the crust. Lastly add the final 1/3 of the oat mixture on top and press down again
5. Bake for 35 mins on the centre rack. Once finished, let them cool for 10-15 mins and then place in the fridge for at least an hour to firm up
6. Lastly, cut into squares and enjoy! You can eat them on their own, or crumbled up over ice cream!
Honey Orange Hemp Muffins
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!