Honey Sriracha Air Fryer Chicken
A little sweet & a little spicy!
These air fryer chicken thighs are perfection!! Cooking chicken in the air fryer is a game changer – quick, easy and the chicken comes out perfect everytime. Minimal mess too!
The best part is definitely the sweet and spicy sauce. The honey and sriracha blend to make a nice sticky coating.
I prefer to cook with skinless chicken thighs, but if you prefer skin on, you’ll end up with a nice crispy skin. Both work great!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp garlic chili paste
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 6 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat air fryer, 3 mins @ 400 degrees. Once the air fryer has heated, place a piece of parchment below the fryer basket to catch any excess sauce.
2. Whisk together garlic chili paste, sriracha, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, paprika, garlic, basil, thyme, cayenne, cornstarch and sea salt.
3. Drizzle 2-3 tbsp of sauce over the chicken thighs to coat.
4. Coat basket with cooking spray then place chicken thighs evenly into fryer. Cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway. Cook time will depend on thickness of your meat.
5. While chicken is cooking, add remaining sauce to sauce pan and simmer on low, whisking continuously. You’ll notice the sauce start to thicken – remove from heat. This takes around 5-6 minuters total.
6. Remove chicken from fryer, brush with sauce and top with green onions!
Honey Orange Hemp Muffins
These Honey Orange Hemp muffins have become a family favorite. They are moist, flavorful and provide a solid dose of nutrients!
Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls
These Sheet Pan Tomato Greek Bowls are a great way to get ahead of weekday meal prep. Comes together in 20 minutes, full of flavour and checks all the boxes - fat, fibre and protein.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are loaded with delicious bites of peanut butter chipits, moist cake-like texture and sweet peanut butter drizzle! The best part? They come together in under 30 minutes using only one bowl and five ingredients!